Download the new Option File Patch PESUniverse Option File v2 for efootball PES 2021 [PS4 version]!
MEGA || 703 MB
password : wehellas.gr
V2 OPTION FILE
FURTHER UPDATES & MORE CONTENT
➼ Additional Leagues
➼ 3rd & 4th Kit Options
➼ Dual Format (1024, 2048)
➼ Player & Squad Updates
Credits to PESUniverse || Support them : https://www.pesuniverse.com
V2 is bigger and better in almost every way and will be the default base going forward for all future updates. As well as updates and improvements in every league released in V1, V2 expands with a full MLS which features the full 26 teams complete with accurate players, squads, shirt numbers and managers. Other Euro teams bases (squad data will come October 5th) are also included as well as managers for 6 more leagues including Liga NOS & Eredivisie. The Bundesliga has been completely finished with accurate faces for over 500 players.
Also included are complete National Team updates with every single National Team now fixed and updated including proper squads and kits. It’s a monster update. 3rd kits are also added for most teams and more will come soon. This was originally planned for October 5th but the team really stepped up to provide an amazing update.
Over 1100 players have been made accurately and this is a huge update. However, because of the transfer window closing on October 5th, there will be 2.1 update next week (October 5th/6th) that will complete all other Euro teams and add some other extras after the transfer window shuts.
PES 2021 V2 – INSTALL – PS4
Before you start, make sure you have a program on your PC/MAC to extract the Option File (RAR File) which you can download this for free with a simple google search for ‘7zip’, ‘winzip’, ‘winrar free’, unarchiver or similar.
*You also need to do a fresh install and clear all previous edit data by going to edit mode, delete images and deleting everything in each folder (V1 edit data and images) and then navigating to your application saved data in your PS4 settings and deleting PES 2021’s edit data and system data (application saved data under settings on main dashboard)*
1. Download the option file & then navigate to the download destination (downloads or desktop folder usually but this despends on your PC)
2. When downloaded, right click on the file and choose ‘Extract to WEPES’ and the file will extract in a few seconds
3. Insert your USB key into your PC/MAC. Right click on the USB icon and select Format if needed (make sure it is set to FAT32)
4. Now return to the WEPES Folder (the one you just extracted) & right click on the WEPES folder & select ‘copy’ & then return to the USB folder
5. Open up the USB folder (double click to go to the USB root) and simply paste the WEPES folder (right click then select paste)
6. This will now copy over so wait a few minutes. Once complete you should have an open folder on your USB called WEPES
7. Now eject the USB from your PC/MAC & and insert it into your PS4. Follow all the instructions until you can go to Edit Mode.
8. When you first start PES 2021, there will be an import tutorial, just follow the intructions before you proceed with importing the Option File.
9. Once in Edit Mode, navigate to Import/Export and select Import Team.
10. Now select All files (PS4 square button) & select ‘Go to Detailed Settings’ and then press OK (DO NOT TICK ANY BOXES HERE)
11. This will import everything except Bundesliga & MLS Players so relax for 5-10 minutes while it does its thing. Once completed, return to the import screen
12. Now select all Bundesliga Teams, MLS, National Teams & Brazilian teams ONLY
13. Tick both boxes “Players” & “Overwriting images” & then Import by pressing OK. Return to the main Edit Menu
14. Select Import Competition, select All files (PS4 square button) & Go to Detailed Settings’ and then press OK (DO NOT TICK ANY BOXES HERE)
15. Return to main Edit Menu & go to competition structure, reduce the draw size for the Bundesliga to 18 and swap the teams across from other euros
Sometimes you might get an error, do not worry, simply follow the steps again & reimport
Tags: PES Patch, PESPatch, PES-Patch, PS4 Patch, PES Option File, PES 2021 Patch, PES Universe, PESUniverse, PES Universe Option File, PES Universe Patch